Gone are the days when women use to wear only skirts in their offices. Now with change in the fashion these days, many girls are jumping onto more fashionable yet comfortable clothes and trouser is one of them. Trouser can be styled in number of ways. Trouser is a very under-rated fashion item but with time more and more girls are opting for this. Also, you can easily find ladies work trouser online at amazing prices. You will find different types of trousers like culottes, baggy pants, harem pants, bell bottoms, flared pants, leggings etc. These can be style in different colors.
Some of us face difficulty in maintaining them in good condition. Following are some of the ways of maintaining the trousers in good condition:
- Wash less- If you are throwing your trouser in laundry often one wear, you need to stop it. Make sure to use the dark colored trouser for 3-4 times before washing them. Washing them regularly can fade their color and even damage the fiber of the fabric.
- Quality over quantity- It is always a great idea to focus on the quality. There are many brands which sell trouser at less prices but little do we know that these are of cheap quality. So it is important to invest in the good quality trouser. Because in the long-run, quality things turn out to be cost-effective. So make sure to focus on the quality and not on quantity.
- Machine wash over dry cleaning- We less know that dry cleaning involves chemicals which is very terrible for the fabric and also for the environment. Machine wash is the best option. Make sure to use the mild detergent while washing it. Also, use cold water and avoid using fabric conditioner. For more lifespan, make sure to read the care instructions on the trousers.
- Air dry- Using dryer can fade the color and also affect the fabric. If not in emergency, try to air dry the trouser for its best use. This will extend the life of your trousers. Also, this will help your trouser to get back in its shape.
- Store nicely- Make sure to hand your trousers nicely. Use wooden hangers instead of wire while keeping them in your cupboard. To keep them in good condition, avoid storing them in the plastic bag. In case you don’t have to option to store them, you can use cloth bag. Also, never store the damp trouser in the cupboard. Also, never expose the trouser direct in the sunlight as it may fade its color.
- Iron- It is very important to iron the trouser on low mode. High temperature will take away the shine of the fabric and will reduce its lifespan.
So above are some of the tips to maintain the office work trouser in good condition. While buying it online, make sure to look at the fabric details and also read the care instructions carefully. So just follow the above tips to make your trousers last long.