Water Heater is a complex appliance that is the main source of supplying hot water to your house for diverse applications. People spend a lot of money on buying the best geysers in India without the idea of installing and maintaining it properly. Water heating system or geysers can replace the need for heating water over gas stoves for diverse applications completely. With water heaters, the entire house water supply can be heated at a time for using it for a warm bath, washing clothes, washing dishes and others.
People avoid using water heaters by worrying about the complexity of maintenance and installation of it. There is no such hassle in the process as here are some of the tips that you must follow to get the installations and maintenance done effortlessly.
Tips for Seamless Installation Of Water Heaters
Here are some of the tips that you must keep in mind while installing the water heaters or geysers in your house premises:
- Keep in mind that there must be some space or gap between the wall and the water heater apparatus. Because, for future repair and maintenance, the professionals need to have the space to look behind the apparatus for repair. Without the gap, there would be a great hassle at the time of servicing the appliance.
- The height essential for installing the geysers or water heaters must be at least 6 feet from the ground. Installing the water heater on this height will ensure that you get the right pressure of water in the tap.
- Make sure that the electrical connections of the water heater are connected to a circuit breaker that will trip the power supply in case of power fluctuations in the house. It is essential as, without it, the power surges will damage the circuit of the water heater. There will be less chance of experiencing a short circuit.
- Keep the switches and electrical connections of water heaters away from the reach of the children. It is better to make sure they remain safe from unwanted accidents.
Tips For Seamless Maintenance Of Water Heaters
Here are some of the tips that you need to consider in order to ensure seamless maintenance of water heaters:
- If you do not need a water heater or geyser for the time being, then do not leave it turned on for a longer time. People usually keep the geysers on during the morning hours to get a continuous flow of warm water. But it will eventually reduce the life of the system. The water heaters or geysers of today have the capability of heating the water in a couple of minutes. So, it is better to turn off the geyser or water heater whenever not in use.
- Keep the temperature setting low which will help the geyser attain the temperature in no time. This will eventually help save you energy bills in the long run. Moreover, you will also be safe from accidental burning of hands while showing hands under the tap of hot water. It is essential to save energy as well as keep children protected from accidental burns.
- Check the pressure valves as well as the temperature valves of the water heater or geyser systems. Check at least once in a year to make sure that there is no leakage from those parts. It will help you save replacement costs in the long run.
- Annual maintenance is very much essential as you must keep in mind that these appliances have bit complex mechanisms. The timely repair will help you save a lot of repair and replacement expenses in the future. So, count it as a cost-effective remedy.
- Replace the plastic pipes connected to inlet and outlet with metal ones for better durability and heat resistance. Keep an eye on the joints over periodic time intervals to make sure that there is no formation of deposits or rust condition around it. If you see such, then seek replacement of the pipes immediately.
ConclusionNow, you must have understood the considerations that you must keep in mind for the installation and maintenance of your water heater system. Suppose you are looking to buy budgeted water heater systems or the best washing machine under 10000. In that case, you must ask for the maintenance and installation tips and considerations to ensure proper usage without malfunctions.