Udyam registration online is a new online approach for registering MSMEs. The company will be assigned a permanent identification number that may be used to apply for government assistance.
It is a simple registration process that does not necessitate the submission of any physical documents. Approximately 50 lakh MSMEs have successfully registered under the Udyam scheme.
Unlike the Udyog Aadhar, a single Aadhar card can only be used for one udyam registration, and all other branches’ activities relating to the firm must be listed under the same registration.
Please let us know how to register for Udyam.
What is an Udyam Registration Certificate?
The msme Registration certificate is a certificate of recognition that is given to a business after it has been registered with Udyam. This certificate includes a unique identification number, also known as the Udyam Registration number, that is used to identify businesses. This certificate also includes a QR code that may be used to access the company’s information.
Salient features of Udyam Registration
These are the salient features:
- Your Aadhar card and PAN card should be linked to register for Udyam.
- With one Aadhar card of the company’s main representative, only one registration can be completed.
- Other related activities/branches of the firm must be listed under a single registration.
- By validating Aadhar/PAN details, the existing Udyog Aadhar can be renewed to a new Udyam registration.
- Following registration, the business will receive a unique identification number known as the Udyam Registration Number.
Documents required for Udyam registration
The documents that are required for Udyam registration are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
Instructions for completing the Udyam Registration Form
To fill out the Udyam Registration form, follow these steps:
- Visit the msme online registration website.
- Applicant Name: Type the applicant’s name exactly as it appears on his or her Aadhar card.
- Phone Number: Please enter your ten-digit mobile phone number.
- Enter the applicant’s email address here. This email will receive the certificate.
- Enter the applicant’s complete plant address, including state, district, and Pincode.
- Select the applicant’s social category (General/ OBC/ ST/ SC) from the drop-down menu.
- Aadhaar Number: Enter the applicant’s Aadhaar number.
- PAN Card Number: Fill in the applicant’s PAN card information.
- Bank Account Number: Enter the applicant’s bank account number.
- IFSC Code: The bank account’s IFSC code must be provided by the applicant.
- Business Name: This is the company’s name.
- Date of Business Inception: Mention the date on which the company was founded.
- Select the organization’s kind from the drop-down menu.
- Select the applicant’s company’s primary business activity.
- Additional Business Information: Fill in the applicant’s business information.
- Terms & Conditions: Check this box if you agree to our company’s terms and conditions. Please keep in mind that your application will be processed only if you provide an OTP.
- Submit Application: Select “submit application” from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you have an old Udyog Aadhar, you can re-register for msme using your current UAM number.
The Udyam registration is a streamlined online approach for registering MSMEs.Multiple online benefits are offered through the msme platform, including easy registration on GeM, easy registration on e-samadhan for resolving payment-related disputes, and so on.
You will be able to acquire financial support as well as other facilities for the development and expansion of your business once you have registered on msme Registration online.
To take advantage of numerous government initiatives, register for MSME registration.