This day is a day of various celebrations. Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan are black, soft and fruity and tend to be of the dry variety. These dates are small. The variety of Ajwa dates is always in great demand.
History of Ajwa Dates(Khajoor):
Ajwa dates back to 5000 BC. It is also part of TIB-E-NABVI. This is the medicinal practice of the Prophet Muhammad (may God bless him and grant him peace) plant that distinguishes Ajwa dates. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: Seven Ajwa dates contain 120 calories. People who usually eat 5-7 Ajwa dates per day are not at risk of developing cancer or cardiovascular disease. These dates contain 70% sugar, 30% hydrofluoric acid, sulfur, copper, iron fiber, potassium and protein.
Where Ajwa Dates Was Born
Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan descends from one of the oldest trees in the world, the palm tree. It grows up to 12 inches each year and can reach 100 feet in height. Ajwa dates are grown in Medina, Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah region in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Palm trees can produce up to 150 pounds of Ajwa palms annually. The demand for these dates is very high due to their religious and health benefits.
The climate in the region is ideal for date palm cultivation. Most horse mackerel dates are harvested in the summer from May to October. During the hot months of July and August, dates are harvested in their ripe and dry stages. It requires minimal moisture to extend its life and can be sold year-round. These dates are collected and packaged together for the source. It does not require special storage space.
However, do not store it in a place with excessive heat or moisture. The fruits are hardened and are not suitable for consumers.
What are the Benefits of Ajwa Dates?
- Ajwa dates help regulate blood pressure:
- Ajwa dates are not only in high demand, but they are also beneficial for you, as they help in regulating blood pressure and improving kidney function. But not only in Saudi Arabia, but in the rest of the world.
- Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan help prevent atherosclerosis.
- Atherosclerosis is a disease in which plaque builds up in the arteries, making blood flow difficult. Therefore, it can cause high blood pressure and other complications.
- Eating dates daily can protect you from diseases like atherosclerosis, which is the main cause of most heart attacks and strokes.
- Ajwa palm relieves the pain of childbirth:
- Eating Ajwa dates can help relieve the pain of childbirth. Eating Ajwa dates increases the nutrients, minerals and amino acids per serving.
- Dates paste prevents stomach cancer:
- Cancer is normal today. However, you can prevent this by eating dates. Eating dates also prevents celiac disease, which is most beneficial for your health.
- Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan help improve digestion.
- Many of us are people who exercise regularly and get physically active. But we need something that can improve digestion.
- Mackerel dates help reduce hunger while the nutrients in the dates are absorbed. The biggest health benefit of the date palm is that it is one of the most versatile foods that aid in the digestive process.
Ajwa date is useful for eye health
Today, we tend to spend a lot of time in front of cell phones and laptops. Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan is very harmful for our eyes, but eating an ajwa palm helps in keeping our eyes healthy and also prevents night blindness, which is very beneficial for our health.
Nutrient of Ajwa Dates Day
Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan are rich in important nutrients and minerals that help the body grow, heal and function normally. The nutritional value of the ajwa date has great health benefits. The nutrient present in dates is potassium, which is very beneficial for our life and essential for our brain. It also contains magnesium that helps maintain a stable heartbeat and bone strength.
The Ajwa Dates Price in Pakistan is rich in carbohydrates. 15 kinds of salts and minerals, 14 kinds of fatty acids, 23 kinds of amino acids, 6 kinds of vitamins, and many dietary fibers. Best (Dates)Khajoor also contains calcium, which is good for bones and teeth. It is also useful in transmitting nerve signals. Eating dates regularly can help prevent calcium deficiency.