California is a place where the roads are very exciting to discover and you can feel the fresh air as you ride through them. There are many famous roads which can take away all your stress and make you feel alive again. It is not just the scenic beauty of the place but the diversity of the state in the country that calls you to feel the freshness of the air. Here is a list of some famous roads that you will enjoy riding. But before that we want to make you aware that we have a lot of content which can be useful to you like yoga, technology, home décor, science, education, books, etc. We also provide assignment help to students who do not find them easy to write before submission so visit our site Assignment Help Experts to avail them at a very pocket friendly price.
The list of the famous roads begins
· Malibu to Big Sur: That comes on Highway 1 which has been reopened again for the road-trippers and it is a stunning coastline for about 300 miles which is a very beautiful landscape. You can stop at several beaches from Malibu to Santa Maria or San Luis Obispo and again head towards the coast of Morro Bay up to Big Sur State Park. You can see a lot of turquoise waters, orange cliffs, winding roads surrounded by lush evergreen trees.
· Lake Tahoe to Yosemite National Park: Maybe you have come across the name of the national park before so if you are visiting it, you will be catching up with beautiful waterfalls, granite monoliths and deep valleys. Lake Tahoe is a very famous lake because of its crystal-clear water. It is also one of the country’s largest freshwater lakes and is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lush green forests. Starting from the southern tip of Lake Tahoe, you come towards Tioga Pass from where you can either head towards the park or go towards Mono Lake or Tuolumne Meadows.
· Highway 395: Highway 395 comes with a beautiful landscape which spreads over 557 miles from Victorville, California to the Nevada Border near lake Tahoe. If you want to go to the ghost towns, see some beautiful lakes on the way then this is the best route as you will see the gorgeous Topaz Lake, Mount Whitney and other landscapes which are different from the Pacific Coastal Highway.
· Route 66: You will find 20 Great Stops on the Road trip and you will find the subject of movies, documentaries, songs, etc. on this highway. Route 66 ends on the Santa Monica Pier which is a little away from Los Angeles. You have to change your route to the “Main Street of America” and see the historical spots and if you drive on route 66 you will end up in Chicago, Illinois which is 2500 miles away.
· El Camino Real: You will enjoy the ride as it is a 600-mile drive from San Diego to Sonoma. This road will take you to visit the 21 famous Spanish missions in California. You will see the Jesuits, Franciscans and the Carmelites when you drive along El Camino Real. If you want to keep learning about California’s history you should drive on this road.
· Interstate 15: This road spreads over 315 mile and will take you to Las Vegas. This road takes through Zzyzx Road, the World’s largest Thermometer, Mad Greek and The Death Valley. The Death Valley is one of the hottest places in the world that attracts a lot of people.
· Interstate 5 Freeway: It is a hit-or-miss road which stretches for 800 miles and you can travel from Mexico to Oregon or vice versa. Often you get caught in huge traffic but there are better ways to travel along the 5, if you wish to see lush green forests. You can visit Castle Crags State Park and Mt. Shasta which is one of the most beautiful mountains in the entire place.
· Highway 99: It runs parallel to Interstate 5 and has a lot of interesting destinations along the way like Moo’s Creamery, Colonel Allensworth State Historic Park, Kingsburg Jail, Forestiere Underground Gardens, etc.
These were the famous roads for your joy riding. If you want to get more content, reach us at GotoAssignmentHelp. Do not forget to visit our site Accounting Assignment Help USA for thesis help, case studies, coursework as you will get high quality material from top-notch experts.